What is Meditation, Step by step guide to do Meditation
What is Meditation
Basically, meditation is a practice from which an individual uses a technique to focus their mind on a particular object. Meditation can be used in reducing stress, anxiety, depression and it also works in increasing calm & peace in the body.
Meditation is a very good practice everybody should try this at least once in their life. If you work at a stressful job and if you face depression, you should definitely try meditation. In meditation you just have to sit & stay calm, Sooner you will reach out at a state of peace & mindfulness and you will see that the stress in your body is reducing.
How to do Meditation
If you want to do meditation you just have to sit and stay calm. Here is a step by step guide to do meditation.
1. As I said above you just have to sit in a peaceful environment and stay calm.
Remember one thing that your backbone should always stand straight. If you do not do this you will start sleeping.
2. After this, you just have to close your eyes and stay calm.
3. Stay calm for one or two minutes and observe the environment around you.
4. After that start focusing on your breathing but remember one thing that you do not have to make an effort to control your breath.
5. Now start focusing on every inhalation and exhalation. Start observing your Chest, Shoulders, Rib cage and other parts of your body.
You are meditating because you want to stay in peace and calm. So start thinking to remove your thoughts with every exhalation. You just have to focus on your breathing. After some time open your eyes and start feeling your body and environment around you. Do this meditation every morning for full benefits.